Hi Chris,

> Am 26.04.2018 um 20:38 schrieb Chris (chris2...@postbox.xyz) <users@sogo.nu>:
>
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:30:22 +0100
> Götz Reinicke (goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de) wrote:
>
>> adding a ldap group to the attendees for an entry dose not expands or
>> shows the users of that group. Only my timeline shows up (I m member
>> of that group). So I don’t see the free/busy time of the other group
>> members.
>
> You're long time sogo user so you probably know this already.
> Nevertheless for the sake of completeness: LDAP groups can't be nested.
> Sogo shows only people that are directly member of the particular group.

Using SOGo for a couple of years is not a proof for knowing all features and
options, especially if you upgrade / move from V2 to V4 … Things might change
or improve.

Not seeing the time slots for group-members at invitation / planing time is a
bit sad, so you first have to save the event and than you can plan it.

So maybe we have to change the workflow.

        Regards . Götz