SOGo: 2.3.12
CalDAV Sync: 0.4.32

All,

I've subscribed some coworkers' calendars in SOGo webinterface.

On my phone should only my own calendar be displayed.

However, foreign calendars are shown regularly and I have to remove
the checkmark on my phone. Some days later, some calendars appear
again.

Is this a known issue? Should the webinterface checkmarks and those on
my phone be synced? I don't see a pattern in which calendars are shown
and which not.

- Chris

--
Papst Franziskus ruft zum Kampf gegen Fake News auf. Wir finden, der
Mann, der sich als Stellvertreter Christi ausgibt, von dem er