YES! This is exactly the behavior I'm experiencing! We are running 4.0 and have an office intranet. I've placed a link on the intranet homepage with a target="_blank" attribute to the Sogo login page. If a user accesses Sogo using that link the email body is not displayed! BUT, if a user puts the Sogo address directly into the browser everything is fine! I am so glad it is a bug! It was driving me crazy!

Thomas Plancon Thomas Plancon
CAD/IT MANAGER

E:  tplan...@bkaarchs.com
W: www.bkaarchitects.com <http://www.bkaarchs.com>