Hi,

I did some test with sogo-integrator and I can confirm the two bugs mentioned by Patrick.

I also found that I cannot delete a CalDAV calendar added manually from an other source. I found the following error in the console:

An error occurred executing the calendar_delete_calendar_command command: [Exception... "[JavaScript Error: "getCalendarManager is not defined" {file: "chrome://sogo-integrator/content/calendar/calendar-overlay.js" line: 117}]'[JavaScript Error: "getCalendarManager is not defined" {file: "chrome://sogo-integrator/content/calendar/calendar-overlay.js" line: 117}]' when calling method: [nsIController::doCommand]" nsresult: "0x80570021 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS)"  location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js :: goDoCommand :: line 84"  data: yes]

I tried to add the global address book manually, I can sync it as a regular address book but I cannot remove it after that.

Martin