Dear all,
When I add a Exchange account on iOS, it will auto sync calendar and private
address book from SOGo, how to sync public address book on iOS from SOGo too?

When I add a Exchange account on Android, it will auto sync calendar and
private address book too, but when I use "CardDAV-Sync free" APP to sync public
address book, it only sync normally at first time and will failed afterwards,
why?

I can get "CardDAV URL" from "Private Address Book → Links to this Address
Book" on SOGo web UI, but I can't get "CardDAV URL" from Global Address Book,
is it possible to add the function to the SOGo?

Thank you very much.

Related software version:
MariaDB 5.5.60
iOS 11.4.1