Dear list,

I am new to SOGo and the list.
We are trying to setup SOGo as a replacement for our Kerio Connect Server. The
main reason is because Kerio is on one hand not working properly and on the
other hand is not logging deep enough and for calendaring services we have no
versioning.

Here come my questions:
1) Is versioning available for SOGo calendar events
2) The mail notification service when something is changed is great BUT is it
possible to track changes like “Title changed from %old title% to %new title% ?
3) Is there a possibility to log/export the above mentioned changes as .txt
file?

Best regards,
Dan