> On Nov 1, 2018, at 8:47 PM, Rene Schroth (rene.schr...@mmlab.de)
> <users@sogo.nu> wrote:
>
> it would be great if you could confirm that iRedMail/OpenLDAP/SOGo is
> defective regarding the calendar resources' FREE/BUSY times.
> As we figured out, running SOGo with different LDAP servers, the calendar
> resources work without issues.

Hi Rene,

I’m not sure what the “defective” means.

A LDAP server just offers you key-value pairs, and that’s OpenLDAP in iRedMail
does.
SOGo reads/writes required LDAP attributes/values to implement this feature.

What we need is a document to clearly explain which ldap attribute/values SOGo
needs, and how it works, then we can add required attributes/values, maybe
tuning ACL is required also.

> Maybe it helps you if I tell you what is the "breaking" point regarding
> FREE/BUSY times:
>
> As soon as you add the calEntry or calendarResource objectClass to an LDAP
> user account, the BUSY time is not being displayed correctly anymore. It will
> always show FREE!
> Removing the objectClass again, BUSY time is being shown correctly, but of
> course the account is no resource anymore and auto-accept on invitation won't
> work anymore.

Would you mind sending me an email (zhb _at_ iredmail _dot_ org)? let’s work
together to figure it out if it’s not a SOGo bug.

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: https://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+2 (Slovenia/Ljubljana).
Available on Telegram: https://t.me/iredmail