On 2018-11-18 20:49, Gordon Messmer wrote:
On 11/17/18 11:28 PM, André Rodier "(an...@rodier.me) wrote:

2 - On the official documentation, I could not find how to create the PostgreSQL database, using this code:

The sogo_users table is only necessary if you're configuring SOGo to
use a SQL user source.  The ansible role you're following doesn't do
that as far as I can tell, so I'm not sure why it makes the table.

See this URL for more information:

http://wiki.sogo.nu/ResourceConfiguration

Generally, SOGo will create the tables that it requires on its own,
and you don't need to do anything manually.  As described above, you
might create this table if you want to create shared resources like
meeting rooms in SQL rather than creating them in LDAP.  If you
already have an LDAP user source, you can also create resources there.

Thank you, Gordon,

I will add this LDAP schema.

Kind regards,
André