‎Mmmh - afaik sogo encodes everything wellm

Did you examine ‎whether the email you received is converted to plain text
format or a different encoding by a virus scanner or such problems like that?

  Originalnachricht
Von: André Rodier (an...@rodier.me)
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. November 2018 23:21
An: users@sogo.nu
Antwort an: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Unicode characters in the headers

On 2018-11-24 13:21, André Rodier wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using SOGo 3 on Debian Stretch.
> When an email alert for a calendar event is sent to me by SOGo, my
> name (André Rodier) is displayed as this: "=?utf-8?q?Andr=C3=A9?=
> Rodier"
> How can I avoid this,?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> André Rodier

This might be a bug in SOGo, as the header is encoded twice with the
quoted-printable scheme.

Here the source of the original message:
To: =?utf-8?q?=3D=3Futf-8=3Fq=3FAndr=3DC3=3DA9=3F=3D_Rodier?=
<an...@rodier.me>
Subject: Yo
From: =?utf-8?q?=3D=3Futf-8=3Fq=3FAndr=3DC3=3DA9=3F=3D_Rodier?=
<an...@rodier.me>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 21:59:02 +0000

eryhwhw
wrthwthwthwht
wrthwthwhwthw

As a result, the email client displays the "To" field decoded once,
which left an encoded header.

This is only happening when the reminders are sent, not when an event is
created.

--
https://github.com/progmaticltd/homebox