Hi,

i have a user i want to be an attendee of my event, so i sent him an invitation.

So far so good.

But if the attendee accepts the invitation i get a acceptance message from another user, i can alos see the message in the other users sent folder.

This only happens in thunderbird, not using webmail.

So far as i can see is this the only occurrance, other users work fine with thunderbird.

Only thing i've seen is that the user has more than one mail account setup in thunderbird, as well in sogo.

So my question is what can be wrong in my setup?

Thunderbird Version: 60.2.1

SOGo Add-Ons are also upgraded to the latest.

SOGo Version: 2.3.23.20181125-1.el7.centos

Thanks in advance

Juergen