Hi,

over the weekend I have upgraded my SOGo Server from 3.2.10 to the latest
nightly build of v4. I set up everything fresh and clean an import calendar
entries manually … so far everything worked for me.
I tested my environment with:
1) WebUI                                        OK
2) Android CalDAV                       OK
3) macOS CalDAV                 OK
4) iOS CalDAV (iOS 11.2.6)      OK
5) iOS CalDAV (iOS 12.0)        FAILED

Log of iOS Fail here:
Dec 02 14:39:39 sogod [14852]: 10.0.10.140 "PROPFIND /SOGo/dav/daniel/
HTTP/1.1" 401 0/181 0.003 - - 0

Which in my eyes indicates a “forbidden” error for this specific resource?

My Server side setup:
Debian Jess
SOGo 4.0.4
Apache2
MariaDB
no SSL so far
no Mail (IMAP)

I’ll do my update of iOS in a few hours and check again. But any ideas why iOS
12 is not working?

Best regards,
Dan