Hi,

> Am 17.12.2018 um 18:07 schrieb Christian Mack
> (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) <users@sogo.nu>:
>
> Am 17.12.18 um 15:39 schrieb Götz Reinicke (goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de):
>> Hi,
>>
>> since some days Users tell me, that some subscribed or own calendars show up
>> as an ID like 7399-12312312-12312333 instead of „Cooking Class“.
>>
>> This happens in Apple Calendar and SOGO Web Userinterface.
>>
>> I guess some linking between Names and the IDs got lost somewhere; but where?
>>
>>      Any hints and suggestions are welcome . Regards . Götz
>>

> Did you check in the sogo-tool backup file of that user, if the calendar
> folder name is still set?
>
> If yes I would try to fix it with a restore of that calendar.
> If no, I would add it to the backup file and restore.

The bad news: The backup script is not running any more for a few days and I
have no clew why? May be you?

The other cronjobs lick Vacation messages expiration are running fine.

A backup from CLI with sogo-tools  for an user works as well.

That backup dose not contain the calendar names, just the ID.

The question for me is: How did the names get lost in first place? Doing a
backup edit the file and restore ist not a good option…. Some users are not
amused about loosing the names.

Any ideas?

        Thanks and Regards . Götz