On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 16:15, Christian Mack <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

> Am 11.01.19 um 11:24 schrieb Odhiambo Washington (odhia...@gmail.com):

> >> other
> >>>

> >> Did you restart sogo and memcached on Ubuntu after setting
> SOGoSuperUser?
> >> A reload of sogo is not sufficient!
> >>

> > I have rebooted the machine several times, which I hope takes care of
> that
> > as well, no?
> >

> Yes, a reboot also refreshes SOGoSuperUser settings.
>
> Are you sure, there are not any invisible characters or dashes instead
> of minus signs in that part of sogo.conf?

I am using the same sogo.conf across the platforms. The only differences
are the domain names in use. I have kept everything standard.

> You can check that with
> plparse /etc/sogo/sogo.conf

[FreeBSD]
root@gw:/usr/home/wash # /usr/local/GNUstep/System/Tools/plparse
/usr/local/etc/sogo/sogo.conf
Parsing '/usr/local/etc/sogo/sogo.conf' - a dictionary

[Ubuntu}
wash@lists:~$ sudo plparse /etc/sogo/sogo.conf
[sudo] password for wash:
Parsing '/etc/sogo/sogo.conf' - a dictionary

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,