Hi dear community,

today, I upgraded from SOGo 3.2.15 to 4.0.5 and everything worked. I optimized some points with sogo-tool (cleanup). But now, I do get the following error:

ERROR: could not open MySQL4 connection to database 'sogo': Access denied for user 'sogo'

I now changed the user in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf for testing purposes to root. But even after a complete restart of my ubuntu server, I still get the message above, still with the user sogo.

I assume, that my sogo.conf file is not read but some other default is taken.

Can please somebody help me to fix this problem and maybe tell me what to do thaat SOGo accepts my sogo.conf?

Thanks in advance,

Carsten

CARSTEN PIEPER
Dyckburgheide 1