Greetings,

I had been running v2.33 and wanted to create a shared calendar, capable of
public viewing outside of SOGo users. I updated to v3 (nightly) thinking it
might bring about the setting. Updated to v4 (nightly) same result. I set
"SOGoEnablePublicAccess = YES;" hoping it would trigger the sharing option
availability. No luck.

I can create a new calendar but when I go to settings for that calendar there
is no Sharing option, only:
Show Only This Calendar
Show All Calendars
Properties
Rename
Links to this Calendar

I am mysql only, no ldap. I do see a number of sql-update scripts in
/usr/share/doc/sogo-4.0.5XXXXX. If I was v2.33 and performed RPM updates to v3
(nightly) then v4 (nightly) which scripts should I run? Perhaps the sogo sql
tables lack the fields needed for sharing features?

Scripts:
sql-update-101_to_102.sh
sql-update-1.2.2_to_1.3.0-mysql.sh
sql-update-1.2.2_to_1.3.0.sh