Hi all,

I have one additional comment on the issue. Even though the automatic retrieval of calendar and contact resources does not work via the well-known URLs, manual CALDAV configuration in Lightning via the
calendar links, provided by the web frontend, is working.
In the meantime I have completed a new SOGo server setup. Unfortunately the problem does also happen on the new system.

Thank you for your kind help.

Best regards
Andreas