has been sent to my personal address ;-)

--- Begin Message ---
After  SOGoSuperUsernames in your sogo.conf, why are you indiscriminately
commenting out and changing values without going by what the documentation
says? :)
Start with the minimal as suggested in the documentation.

Anyway, that aside, could you please try changing the following two lines:

<IfModule headers_module>
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443" <================ Make
sure you know whether to use 443 or 80
  SetEnvIf Host (.*) HTTP_HOST=$1
  #RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}e"
env=HTTP_HOST
  #RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://%{HTTP_HOST}e";
env=HTTP_HOST
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "FQDN"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://FQDN";
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

Be sure to know whether it is http or https - if you do not have a
certificate, please stay with http/port 80.
This is just to test

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,