Hi,

I think there is an error on the page "Config for Nginx and Sogo":

http://wiki.sogo.nu/nginxSettings:

The line below:

    proxy_set_header x-webobjects-remote-host 127.0.0.1;

Should be

  proxy_set_header x-webobjects-remote-host $remote_addr;

If we want to log the real IP address of the requests in the SOGo log
file.

Also, I am trying to log the real IP address, from SOgo to Dovecot, and
it does not seems to work.

I am not absolutely sure where the error is, i.e. from my SOGo
configuration or Dovecot one, but is there any way to check the IP is
really passed to Dovecot, please?

Is there any line that has been forgotten in the example configuration
file, please?

Thanks.

--
André Rodier