Hi Christian,
thanks for your reply.

What you said is correct but we noticed that SOGo removes every attendee except the one present in reply ICS.

If you try to send the following ICS REQUEST, every attendee will reply with a similar REPLY ics we previously provided (with only theirself). Once you import all files in organizer's calendar using PUT method, you'll notice that everytime SOGo overrides all attendees with the only one present in REPLY ics.

Moreover, using the same PUT to update the attendee partecipation status in the attendee calendar, you will get the same behaviour.

At the end, every PUT of a REPLY ics will cause the overwrite of all attendees in the targeted calendar leaving only the one specified in the ics.

We are doing something wrong ? Could you try to reply to an event with more than one attendee ?

Thanks for now

====

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190329T143000Z
DTEND:20190329T153000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T135647Z
ORGANIZER;CN=G:mailto:g...@my-email.com
UID:1ppgvkr2958songgv529v89bvt
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN=G;
X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:g...@my-email.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;CN=A;
 X-NUM-GUESTS=0;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:a...@my-email.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;CN=B;
 X-NUM-GUESTS=0;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:b...@my-email.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;CN=C;
 X-NUM-GUESTS=0;RSVP=TRUE:mailto:c...@my-email.com
CREATED:20190325T135645Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T135645Z
LOCATION: