--
Hilsen/Regards
Christian M. Jensen

On 26-04-2019 12:37, Odhiambo Washington (odhia...@gmail.com) wrote:

Might it be that I just have forgotten how to ask smart questions or this is something that has no answer? I have googled and there is not such problem experienced with Addressbook syncing with Outlook before. Might it be that Addressbook syncing is not supported with MySQL backend as storage??

Christian Mack has been missing here for days :-)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Odhiambo Washington* <odhia...@gmail.com <mailto:odhia...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 14:00
Subject: Trying again - Addressbook Sync Errors
To: <users@sogo.nu <mailto:users@sogo.nu>>

Hello everyone,

I have installed OutlookCalDavSynchronizer-3.6.0 on Outlook 2019. SOGo is v4.0.7.

My config block for Addressbook is:

SOGoUserSources =
    (
      {
        type = sql;
        id = directory;
        viewURL = "mysql://sogou:XXXXX@127.0.0.1:3306/exim4u/sogo_auth_view <http://sogou:XXXXX@127.0.0.1:3306/exim4u/sogo_auth_view>";
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        isAddressBook = YES;
        listRequiresDot = NO;
        userPasswordAlgorithm = md5-crypt;
        displayName = "CSL Global Address Book";
      }
    );

When I try to sync the following error is logged on sogo.log:

2019-04-12 11:08:31.511 sogod[43707:100181] EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x8080601b8> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:'_name' must not be an empty string INFO:(null)

....while the CalDav tool generates so many messages. Sync fails of course.

Any clue as to what could be the problem?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,