From: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> On Behalf Of Thibault Le
Meur
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 7:05 PM
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: [SOGo] How to select a "Sent Folder" per user on SOGo4

Hello,

In version 2, it was possible to right-click a folder and define it as the
"Sent Folder".
I can't see this option anymore in SOGOv3 or 4, but I may have missed it.

There is an IMAP configuration option, but not a per-user option.
We're using several mail servers (each one with different Cyrus/Dovecot
configurations) but our SOGo is setup as a single domain server (mailhost
selection is based on an LDAP attribute): thus we can't just use the IMAP
configuration parameter.

Is there a way to set this per-user Sent folder in the Web interface ?

Thanks in advance,
Thibault