Hello,

we've got a ticket where a user needs a restore of a few calendar objects because their client somehow threw data from multiple calendars together.

Obviously we could create a recent backup, remove the whole user account, restore all but the few faulty calendars and then restore them from an earlier backup date. But that's not a very elegant solution.

- first idea was a simple sogo-tool restore but that does not support the deletion of elements if I tested correctly

- next I tried to remove single calendars but sogo-tool also does not support that

What would be the best solution for the issue? I don't want to start deleting SQL tables and asking the issuer to delete the specific objects also isn't a viable way.

I haven't found any bug reports or feature requests to that matter either.

Regards
--
Thomas Winterstein ............... http://www.rz.uni-augsburg.de/zebra
Universität Augsburg, Rechenzentrum ............. Tel. (0821) 598-2068