Hi,

I think we need logs from SOGo when you try to add the calendar, these options should give you more info in sogo.log. Before you change the config make sure you are on the latest released version of SOGo.

|SOGoDebugRequests = YES; |

if no additional info is logged of this "failure" you may need to fire up gdb, on sogo.nu you can find a quick start guid for debugging SOGo.