Well, you just summarised ant said out loud what I think all the time, but
there is a big and ugly BUT. I am not responsible for this kind of decision.

There is a plan to switch IE for Google Chrome when users are migrated to
Windows 10, but this is a long way ahead.

So SOGo V4 is and will be unsupported on IE?

Thanks anyway
Patrik