Hello

Am 23.10.19 um 09:41 schrieb olvy prad (olivy.p...@yahoo.com):

> I'm using your plugin with nextcloud calddav/cardav server . so,is it the
> same thing to create custom/mysite ?
> and I have an error "Plugin is not compatible with Thunderbir 68.1.1" whith
> the master branch...

CalDAV is handled by Lightning in Thunderbird.
It is used for synchronizing calendars with servers.
CardDAV is used by many backends for address book synchronization.
There is no built in support for cardDAV in Thunderbird.

"SOGo Connector" is such a cardDAV implementation.
The "SOGo Connector" Add-On is currently under development, in order to
make it run under Thunderbird 68+.
That is not easy, as multiple APIs have changed.
Additionally the sandboxing of Add-Ons was introduced.
Because of that Add-Ons are no longer able to communicate directly with
each other.
Therefore "SOGo Connector" is now merged with "SOGo Integrator".
"SOGo Integrator" adds some functionality like calendar and addressbook
auto discovering, managing of share privileges and synchronizing of
calendar and addressbook colors.
"SOGo Integrator" has to be manually customized before installation, and
only supports SOGo as backend.
That is the reason, that the current implementation will only run with
SOGo as backend.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz