Hello all,

I saw that with SOGo 4.2.0 a button has been added to expand LDAP groups
in the mail editor.

But I seem to be unable to meet the requirements to get the button
enabled. In the calendar the groups are expanded. So There the
requirements are met. Which Fields have to set (and how) in the LDAP (AD
in my case) so that this very useful functionality can be activated?

An example of our groups (redacted with privacy things, e.g. the group
has more members than me):

version: 1

dn: CN=Team-mOps,OU=Mitarbeiter,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
objectClass: group
objectClass: top
groupType: -2147483646
instanceType: 4
objectCategory: CN=Group,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
cn: Team-mOps
distinguishedName: CN=Team-mOps,OU=Mitarbeiter,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
dSCorePropagationData: 20101124131241.0Z
dSCorePropagationData: 16010101000001.0Z
mail: tech...@punkt.de
member: CN=Lars Liedtke,OU=Mitarbeiter,DC=intern,DC=punkt,DC=de
name: Team-mOps
sAMAccountName: Technik
sAMAccountType: 268435456
uSNChanged: 11268255
uSNCreated: 8391

Best Regards

Lars

---
punkt.de GmbH
Lars Liedtke
.infrastructure

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109 500
https://infrastructure.punkt.de
i...@punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein