Hi Ian,

Things are buzy here now, but I am planning to test-drive your solution. It seems like a great addition to SOGo!

Thanks for making it available.

MJ

On 11-1-2020 15:49, Ian McMichael (ian.mcmich...@gmail.com) wrote:
Just over three years have passed and I have finally got round to open sourcing SOGodap, my LDAP server for SOGo address books.  For anyone interested the code and documentation is at:

https://github.com/SigmaCS/SOGodap

Please feel free to make suggestions and/or offer pull requests, all of which I will review and respond to.  I am about to start adapting the code to cope with the new combined (9 table) database format and to support a few more vCard attributes in the LDAP responses.