El 30/5/14 a les 14:32, Christian Mack ha escrit:

Sorry to revive an old thread, but it's the only one I found about changing the displayName of a calendar.

Hello Marco Sturm

You can change it vi sogo-tool.

Just get the calendar settings for the resource account with:
/usr/sbin/sogo-tool user-preferences get settings ${RESOURCE} 'Calendar'

In this output there is a key "FolderDisplayNames".
Change it for the folder/calendar you want to change and store the whole
content back with set instead of get.

it's empty here (sogo 3.2.10)

$ sogo-tool user-preferences get settings sala_alemania Calendar
<0x0x55a57de247a0[SOGoCache]> Cache cleanup interval set every 300.000000 seconds
<0x0x55a57de247a0[SOGoCache]> Using host(s) 'localhost' as server(s)
Calendar: {}

Bye