Hi!

On 5/7/20 10:52 AM, Christian Mack (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) wrote:
> SOGo uses the first email address it gets when looking up the user.
> As LDAP has no way of sorting or prioritizing multivalue attributes, the
> first one is random.
> So you can be lucky and it gets the one you want, or not.
> The only "mitigation" is, to not use multiple emails in your LDAP user source.

I'm not using LDAP as a data source but instead a database table and therefore
might be able to
control the first email. (we're using the viewURL in the plist directing to a
mysql table).

As I took over this setup from another admin, I'm not that good with SOGo yet.
Am I correct that the "MailFieldNames" is the thing SOGo uses to look up the
users email addresses?

What I cannot explain is why it works from the webUI but not via caldav.

Thank you for your help and pointing to the right direction.

Best,
Stephan