Hi,

We are using SOGo's freebuzy information lookup from MS exchange, using the Exchange Web Services (/ews) interface.

Our partner started talking about migrating their on-prem exchange setup into a O365 hosted exchange environment. Thinking about our freebuzy lookup, I started googled a bit and found this page from 2018:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/exchange-team-blog/upcoming-changes-to-exchange-web-services-ews-api-for-office-365/ba-p/608055

Reading this, it seems that /ews funtionality is on it's way out, and users are asked to move to "Graph"..?

We're bit unsure what the above means for the SOGo scheduling <-> MS exchange.

Could anyone comment on this, please?