Hi Ludovic,
here are some further findings. Still with the version from last week.

An error occurred updating the cmd_SOGoACLS command: ReferenceError: top
is not defined globalOverlay.js:89
    goUpdateCommand chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js:89
    SIGoUpdateGlobalEditMenuItems
chrome://sogo-connector/content/addressbook/addressbook.groupdav.overlay.js:928
    oncommandupdate
chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/addressbook.xhtml:1
An error occurred updating the addressbook_delete_addressbook_command
command: ReferenceError: top is not defined globalOverlay.js:89
    goUpdateCommand chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js:89
    SICommandUpdate_AddressBook
chrome://sogo-connector/content/addressbook/addressbook.groupdav.overlay.js:922
    oncommandupdate
chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/addressbook.xhtml:1
Calendar ACL editing:

Uncaught TypeError: this._l10nButtons is undefined
    postLoadInit chrome://global/content/elements/dialog.js:316
    MozDialog chrome://global/content/elements/dialog.js:61
    openRolesWindowForUser
chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/acl-dialog.js:31
    openRolesWindowForUserNode
chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/acl-dialog.js:43
    onItemDblClick chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/acl-dialog.js:245
dialog.js:316:11
    postLoadInit chrome://global/content/elements/dialog.js:316
    MozDialog chrome://global/content/elements/dialog.js:61
    openRolesWindowForUser
chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/acl-dialog.js:31
    openRolesWindowForUserNode
chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/acl-dialog.js:43
    onItemDblClick chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/acl-dialog.js:245

Editing  of a Contact or adding a new contact:
An error occurred updating the cmd_SOGoACLS command: ReferenceError: top
is not defined globalOverlay.js:89
    goUpdateCommand chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js:89
    SICommandUpdate_AddressBook
chrome://sogo-connector/content/addressbook/addressbook.groupdav.overlay.js:921
    oncommandupdate
chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/addressbook.xhtml:1
    onselect chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/addressbook.xhtml:1
    sortBy chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/abView.js:139
    observe chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/abView.js:269
    modifyCard resource:///modules/AddrBookDirectory.jsm:959
    modifyCard resource:///modules/CardDAVDirectory.jsm:84
    AsyncFunctionNext self-hosted:693

An error occurred updating the addressbook_delete_addressbook_command
command: ReferenceError: top is not defined globalOverlay.js:89
    goUpdateCommand chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js:89
    SICommandUpdate_AddressBook
chrome://sogo-connector/content/addressbook/addressbook.groupdav.overlay.js:922
    oncommandupdate
chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/addressbook.xhtml:1
    onselect chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/addressbook.xhtml:1
    sortBy chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/abView.js:139
    observe chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/abView.js:269
    modifyCard resource:///modules/AddrBookDirectory.jsm:959
    modifyCard resource:///modules/CardDAVDirectory.jsm:84
    AsyncFunctionNext self-hosted:693

Appart from thoses errors. Basic operation seems to work.

Regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Unit Head Bioprocess Development

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Manfred Bender
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen