Hi,

I tested the plugin a bit and noticed that I had to put in the full URI
for my username into the 'baseURL' -> http://URI.example/SOGo/dav/username/

When I stop at '/dav/' it generates garbage like
'SOGo/dav/Calendar/Calendar' 'SOGo/dav/Calendar/Contacts' etc. and when
I only use the 'https://URI.example/' it wont even ask me for a login...

Also there seems to be an issue with the mail address for the calendars
- it states 'nslMsgidentity: caldav_1'

---

> 2. nothing works regarding the SOGo Update Server - as Mozilla dropped
>    entirely the RDF code

At least with Enterprise Policy (policies.json) you could kinda set it
(to install SOGo Connector globally we already would have to use this
anyway starting with TB78)

> 2. it won't be possible to synchronize lists

What a bummer, a much used and wanted feature in the last version - a
rather important reason why we are in the middle of moving to SOGo
Connector.

Are there plans to fix this in the future? If not directly - by
borrowing a trick from tbsync and cardbook by using the categories? - Oh
wait....

> 3. GAL address books from SOGo are fully sync'ed

You mean the global address books (people)? This could be a blocker - We
have more than 25000 user in there, so this wont work...or? (btw. for
now it synced only 200 of them and then stopped). On of the most
important features for us, as using ldap directly crashes TB, if the
server is not reachable (which it is only in internal network)

Greetings

Lukas Wringer

--
Lukas Wringer