Hello

Am 29.09.20 um 05:37 schrieb Eslam Basyouni (eslam.basyo...@yahoo.com):
> Hello Guys,
> Anyone can help me with any information about this value
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>   On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 12:17 PM, Eslam Basyouni<users@sogo.nu> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
> we faced issue today where we get Proxy Error in GOGo Web as you can see and
> after troubleshoot we solve the issue by editing /etc/sysconfig/sogo  and
> remove # from PREFORK=3 and make it 100 .i hope this help you , from other
> side i don't understand what this configuration mean , so could anyone tell
> me more about it

That option equals the number of workers use, when sogod is started by
systemd or init V.
You can set WOWorkersCount in sogo.conf, but this will only be used,
when sogod is started manually (e.g. for debugging).

You should read
https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_general_preferences

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416