Op 10/6/20 om 8:59 PM schreef mj (li...@merit.unu.edu):
I am currently reading this (https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/exchange-team-blog/under-the-hood-exchange-activesync-mailbox-log-analysis/ba-p/591224) to hopefully better understand what I am looking at.

On that page, it says:

"Typically you will see items being added to the device in the Sync response. You can see detailed information including the sender and subject if verbose logging has been enabled on the CAS servers."

It seems that compared to microsoft, SOGo's SOGoEASDebugEnabled mode is very verbose, but still not verbose enough.

It would make our lives so much easier, of SOGo would also log things like sender and subject...

MJ