I have been trying to set up my SOGo caldav account with Apple Calendar. I followed the instructions exactly as described here:

https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoMobileDevicesConfigurationGuide.html#_apple_ios_calendars

After entering my information, I get a notification that my account has been verified, yet when I go the calendar app, it says that it is unable to access my calendar from SOGo.

When I check the SOGo log, I get this error every time I try to refresh my SOGo calendar on Apple Calendar:

sogod[966:966] EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x5583ab1ccc40> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:SOGoAppointmentFolder(instance) does not recognize davCalendarProxyReadFor INFO:(null)