Am 03.11.20 um 15:18 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca):
On 2020-11-03 9:10 a.m., Frank Pauxberger (fr...@pauxberger.de) wrote:

with Fedora 33 and Ubuntu 20.10 shipping Thunderbird 78 now as default I looked into migrating to the latest version available for each. I tried both ways, the auto-update along with updating the system and a fresh install. Then followed the steps at https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector to build my personal .xpi. Calendars seem ok, I haven't found anything missing there. But very fancy, I only get 162 out of 249 contacts with my address book. Looking into the details it does look fine but I cannot get more contacts synced. Plus it seems when I change a contact in Thunderbird it is not synced back to the server, changes are not visible in the web UI. Any ideas?

That's because of a Thunderbird bug. You must use the latest version (5.0.1 and +) of SOGo *and* SOPE.

Hi Ludovic,
thanks for your quick reply.  I am using a cloud server with Ubuntu 16.04.7. The latest packages I am offered are:

sogo 5.0.1.20201103-1
sope 4.9.r1664.20201103

So in my case is sope causing the issue?

Br
Frank