On 2020-11-25 5:48 a.m., Götz Reinicke (goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de) wrote:

since a couple of days, users complain about SOGo Webinterface being very
„slow“ in loading mailboxes and showing folder contents.

Today I also got a mixet picture, and opening my trash folder by example took
about +- 25 seconds. There are 3400 mails in it.

In the sogo log I just see something like: "request took 24.152952 seconds to
execute"

If it has been happening since past few days but nothing has changed in SOGo, look at what it uses. Maybe you're running out of IMAP processes and SOGo is waiting a few seconds to connect to the server - awaiting for a connection to be available.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  https://inverse.ca