On 2020-12-14 3:54 p.m., Kai-Uwe Rommel (kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de) wrote:

I was about to suggest the same. That is what I use. No need for the plugin.

Or am I missing something?

Yes.

Without the SOGo Connector extensions, there's no handling of multiple identities in Thunderbird associated to a calendar. You can't also subscribe/unsubscribe calendars directly from Thunderbird by searching what's shared to you in SOGo. You can't also create/delete CalDAV calendars. Calendar colors aren't sync'ed, contact categories aren't sync'ed, custom address books files aren't sync'ed, mail tags aren't sync and CalDAV ACLs aren't handled at all and few more things.

As you can see, it does quite a lot.

The current 'beta' version of the SOGo Connector is pretty much on par feature-wise with the latest one for v68 - except regarding the integration with the SOGo Update Server (because of Mozilla dropped RDF support) and a few minor things.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  https://inverse.ca