Hi,

I think it was just to early to use the MZLA/Mozilla integration of CardDav. I tried it without the plugin (in 78*) and it was just garbage (it is still on proof-of-concept level imho). Maybe we just have to skip 78 for good...

I think the only way for even 86 (or whatever will be the next final) to work properly (with lists, read-only address books, and so on) would be if SOGo and MZLA could work together on this.

Although on Beta 85 CardDav is enabled by default...

greetings, Lukas