Hi,

i have some troubles with our global address book.
The Problem is, that our GAL is syncing properly during the extension installation and authentication, but does remove allmost every contact after a second synchronization. (manually and automatically)

Extension is as basic as it gets:

 * copy custom/sogo-demo to custom/mysite
 * customized sogo-connector.baseURL in custom-preferences.js
 * nothing more

I'm using Thunderbird 78.7.0 with the latest connector (02.02.21)

The remaining contacts are always the same, but i do not get the connection between them. (admins, public-user, groups)

We are using an AD domain controller with LDAP backend over Samba.

I'm absolutly not shure whats happening here the only message from the faillog that could have an impact is:
TypeError: cachedCard is undefined AddrBookDirectory.jsm:329:7

I could really need an advice.
Pls tell me when more information is needed, i'm quite an newcomer to this topic and haven't had much problems in the past.

thanks in advance!

Greetings, David