Hi!

Thunderbird gets more and more annyoing - especially the update policy with its habit of breaking things and then forcing users to update. And now the problem with address lists not working anymore in Thunderbird 78. That's definitely a nogo for us.

So we're searching for a suitable alternative.

Must have:
IMAP for mails
Calendar including shared calendars.
Adressbooks including shared addressbooks and the support of lists.
no pure web-client because of necessary interaction with another software running here.
Windows supported

and nice to have:
to be able to subscribe / unsubscribe to calendars and addressbooks easily.
Linux supported

We had a look at em-client which looks pretty nice and even works under linux using wine.

But we could not get the support of address-lists to work.
Lists created in sogo don't get synced to em-client.
Lists created in em-client get synced to sogo as an empty contact.

So my questions:
- anyone got em-client to work with address lists?
- any other recommendation that matches our requirements?

Thanks for any hints,

Lukas