Hi Colby,

I am baffled as to why Inverse doesn't have it in the documentation
anywhere. I don't know how people are supposed to use ZEG for testing
without being able to log in.

The default users are documented on the index page of your appliance, you just have to remove the /SOGo from the url and scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

Can anyone tell me the default UN & PW for the ZEG 5.0 web interface?

There are three default users: sogo1, sogo2, sogo3. All these users have the password "sogo". If login still does not work, you should check if the local LDAP is started correctlcy: systemctl status samba-ad-dc.service - if not, try to restart it: systemctl restart samba-ad-dc.service. If you still see errors, you might have to check the logs what's wrong: journalctl -u samba-ad-dc.service.

If everything is started properly, you can also try to set a new password / create the user: smbpasswd -a <username>.

- Matthias