Hello

On 25.03.21 15:48, mj (li...@merit.unu.edu) wrote:

> Creating an appointment through the SOGo web interface. Right after
> creation, the attendees have a status "?", because they have not yet
> reponded to the invitation.
>
> Suppose an invited attendees (on the same SOGo server, but using
> ActiveSync) accepts the invitation.
>
> Is the status of that attendee in the SOGo web access appointment
> supposed to be updated to reflect that: ✔ ?
>
> (reason we ask: we see the checkmark ✔ showup after accepting the
> invitation via de SOGo webaccess, but not for thunderbird (tbsync) users)

Are you sure, you use ActiveSync with tbsync, not calDAV/cardDAV?

Either way, it should update for the organizer in SOGo webaccess, but
can take a while depending on different settings for cache and refresh
interval.
For other attendees it is sometimes unreliable.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416