Hello, Andreas,

thanks for your hints.

The mentioned parameters seem to be configured, however with some cryptic
username:

OCSCacheFolderURL =
"mysql://sogo:9wInzW8fiPuFtqozeWx4qqrBLyAMclo2@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_cache_folder";

I come from Iredadmin, and used this howto:
https://docs.iredmail.org/install.iredmail.on.debian.ubuntu.html

The only configuration that was included in this howto is the "install.sh"
which configures "Mail" only.

The SOGo package is just installed as far as I can see, but I cannot see any
configuration.

When I try to configure the Calendar inside the graphical INterface
(192.168.2.1/SOGo > "Settings" icon), then I have to choose the time zone,
first day of week etc., but I cannot save the change. The Save button is grey,
so that I cannot click it.

It seems as if my user "postmaster" does not have permissions to change the
calendar options.

The Mail section works.

Do you have a good howto for the SOGo section?

Thanks!

Heinrich