Thanks for your response Christian...  I did not mention it in my question,
but yes I have changed the filter to "All" but Tasks without starting and
due date do not show up. I've tried again now and it's the same. Only Task
with dates appear in the list of tasks even when selecting "All" in the
filter.

Regards,
Yahya