Hello

Am 08.12.21 um 09:19 schrieb mj (li...@merit.unu.edu):
> Hi,
>
> We are looking at the MFA settings in SOGo, and it seems to work fine.
>
> However, it seems a bit basic: you can only turn it on and off yourself
> for your own account. Unless we miss something?
>
> Are there also settings like:
>
> - admin forced mandatory MFA for all or specific users?

How does the user get its TOTP initializon vector then?
She/he can not login without it, but can only scan the QR code while
logged into SOGo ;-)

> - define 'trusted' IP ranges that are excluded from MFA?

What for?
Either you want to protect your account with 2FA or not.
You can use long sessions, therefore only login once a day.

> I've searched the docs on
> https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html but it doesn't
> mention any config for MFA.

Correct, there are none.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416