Hello

First check if you enabled mod_proxy and mod_headers with
sudo a2enmod proxy headers

Then check the settings in sogo-apache.conf, especially:
[...]
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "80"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}s"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "http://%{HTTP_HOST}s";
[...]

Check if it is activated in apache with:
sudo a2ensite sogo-apache

On 09.12.21 16:24, hyvernat philippe (p.hyver...@outlook.fr) wrote:
> Hello,
> The apache ans sogo are on the sale server. Only mysql ans ldap are on
> diferent one.
>
> Everything os un the file sogo-apache.conf ?
> I put it in the apache etc, with root perm. Like others is it right ?
>

> HYVERNAT Philippe
>
>> Le 9 déc. 2021 à 16:17, Christian Mack <users@sogo.nu> a écrit :
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> Usually you get that, because ContentStyleSheets *.css and JavaScript
>> *.js files are not delivered correctly to the browser.
>>
>> Are your Apache and SOGo on different servers?
>> If yes, did you copy the static data between those two?
>>

>> Kind regards,
>> Christian Mack
>>
>>> On 09.12.21 08:57, HYVERNAT Philippe (p.hyver...@outlook.fr) wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your answer, I use Firefox and my cache are deleted.
>>>
>>> The same thing appear...

>> --
>> Christian Mack
>> Universität Konstanz
>> Kommunikations-, Informations-, Medienzentrum (KIM)
>> Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
>> 78457 Konstanz
>> +49 7531 88-4416

Universität Konstanz