Hello

Did the permissions on /etc/sogo change?
Do you have another service using the SOGo port 20000 ?
What do you get when stopping sogo service?

To which version did you upgrade?
Did you also upgrade sope?

Those ActiveSync messages are harmless just for info.

Am 20.01.22 um 20:34 schrieb FF (fusionf...@gmail.com):
> I've verified that /var/run/sogo/sogo.pid is writable by user sogo.
> I've verified /var/log/sogo/sogo.log is permissioned for syslog.
>
> I get no entries in sogo.log and systemctl says sogod starts and exits
> clearly.
>
> Don't know what file its looking for so I can't figure out how to fix it.
> I've tried upgrading the package which worked, but didn't fix the
> underlying issue. It must be super easy and obvious, but i don't know what
> to look at.
>
> It was working until about 24 hours ago and no system level changes were
> made since then. the last entries in the log were watchdog errors about
> processes:
>
> Jan 18 03:04:51 sogod [1884]: [WARN] <0x0x557d83e4c8b0[WOWatchDogChild]>
> pid 2326435 has been hanging in the same request for 2 minutes
> Jan 18 03:04:53 sogod [2326435]:
> <0x0x557d8445ba70[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 30 seconds while
> detecting changes for user dee...@fifty50official.com in Ping...
> Jan 18 03:05:23 sogod [2326435]:
> <0x0x557d8445ba70[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Sleeping 30 seconds while
> detecting changes for user dee...@fifty50official.com in Ping...
> Jan 18 03:05:51 sogod [1884]: [WARN] <0x0x557d83e4c8b0[WOWatchDogChild]>
> pid 2326435 has been hanging iroot@truncheon:/var/log/sogo
>
> which I don't think are particularly serious, but I don't know.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416