Hi Markus,

I'm with you that this is not a good solution.

We already created a bug report with debian so this error will get solved.

If you are interested here is the link
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1006337 .

It is just our temporary solution to make everything work again for the
moment.

Kind regards

Philipp

Am 24.02.22 um 08:59 schrieb Markus Schönhaber
(sogo-us...@list-post.ddt-consult.de):
> 23.02.22, 21:21 +0100, Philipp Kuehne (philipp.kue...@indurad.com):
>
>> we also just upgraded to SOGo 5.5.1 and today experienced the same
>> error.
>>
>> Our setup:
>>
>> * OS debian10
>>
>> * installed with apt
>>
>> * libexpat1 (2.2.6-2+deb10u3)
>>
>> After a couple hours of searching we figured out, that there was an
>> update to the libexpat1 library (see
>> https://tracker.debian.org/news/1305688/accepted-expat-226-2deb10u3-source-into-oldstable-embargoed-oldstable/).
>>

>> Since libwbxml depends on expat1 this error occurs.
>>
>> After we downgraded libexpat1 from 2.2.6-2+deb10u3 to 2.2.6-2+deb10u1
>> the error was gone.
>
> Downgrading to a package version with known security vulnerabilities
> is not what I'd call a solution to the problem.
>
> To me, it seems that libwbxml2 does not work with the updated
> libexpat1. This is what should be fixed.
>
> BTW: I can't find the sources of wbxml (and the corresponding Debian
> build files) Inverse builds the nightly Debian packages from.
> Can someone tell me where to get them?

Philipp Kühne | IT Administrator

<https://indurad.com/>
indurad GmbH| the industrial radar company

Belvedereallee 5 | 52070 Aachen | Germany
phone: +49 241 538070-103 | front desk: +49 241 538070-0
email: philipp.kue...@indurad.com | web: www.indurad.com
<https://indurad.com/>