Can anybody send a new bug, to the bug tracking system? I don't have access to it. Problem persists for 2 weeks already, and it's a stopping bug.

9 мар. 2022 г. 14:36 пользователь Marco Coli <users@sogo.nu> написал:

Il 08/03/22 17:08, Коробов Игорь (i.koro...@aster.kz) ha scritto:
Hi!
I have a problem after nightly update (just installed latest build, so problem is not resolved yet)
I can see all adressess and adress books in "adress books" tab, but autocomlition is not working, and search in personal address books results empty. (Global adrress book works with autocomlition and search)

this problem is similar to Marco Coli Mon, 07 Mar 2022 04:17:04 -0800

Yes, exactly. I did originally think the problem was related to my migration, but I see is present even on new sogo installation, using nightly packages.